Just had a session at the depot but I was dead after a few minutes because of the heat. Its been over 20 degrees today - i should have been outside really but thought time wise the wall would be a good workout. I only managed an hour and it was greeeeeeassy as hell. Not sure i'll be running down there in such conditions again. Things i could do last week I was sliding right off and my feet were swollen like balloons so my boots were abut to explode.. Fun fun ay. Still i feel pretty tired so something good must have come from it.
I had a go at the purple circuit V3-V5 some i could flash - some i couldn't get anywhere near. I plan to try and finish them off next time.
Speaking of which last sunday i went around the pink circuit with Johnny. 25 problems V0-V5 I flashed 1 after another until i got to problem 25. I then had a massive siege and did it after about 10 goes. Watching the online video I thought i'd try the technique that the guy does tonight.. Didn't get anywhere near.
Conditions dependent indoor climbing.. I hope they give them summer grades like they used to or my ego is going to take a right bashing!
Wednesday, 23 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment