Psyche-meter

Status: 3* needs a kick start especially as now in receipt of proof copies of new guide chapter. Slow start to bouldering season as cold but wet !


Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Starting to feel indoor strong

Just back from the depot and starting to feel quite strong. I warmed up quickly on V2ish problems ( i know i should start easier but time isn't always there). I found I was retro flashing all the blue  and black V2-V4 problems so I decided to find another project. i turned my attentions to the awesome little wooden circuit with brilliant crimpy edges and graded V3-V5. I found my match on a few problems and enjoyed the process of bringing them down, a quick rest here and there and trying different ideas, exactly what i like about bouldering. At the end I was stuck on this problem that would not go but after a reasonable rest and fresh determination i sent it. There was one problem I could not do but I will make sure i get on it whilst fresh next time. They have put up a new pink circuit V0-V5 and a red circuit V5-V7. I'm going to turn my attentions to these next time, a bit busy today as fresh up but by next time the crowds will have bored of them and I can have them to myself :o) A couple of You tube videos courtesy of the depot for anybody who fancies popping down It is very good!



1 comment:

ali said...

so when are you coming out to do the La Riba circuit?