Psyche-meter

Status: 3* needs a kick start especially as now in receipt of proof copies of new guide chapter. Slow start to bouldering season as cold but wet !


Wednesday, 10 October 2012

More wall musings

Just an update for me really: I've been twice to the depot this week. Had an excellent day yesterday sending some problems i could previously not do. I felt tired going again today but this is good for me especially as i hope to have  a week of this in a few weeks. I managed some problems i previosuly failed on so it can;t be all that bad and started on the new puprple circuit V3-V5 which had some really hard stuff on it. I managed to send some of it after some serious work but some are still miles away: i suspect the grades are probably accurate but not great for the ego.

Getting pretty excited about the prospect of a weeks bouldering in a few weeks. Fingers crossed for good weather - it woudl be great to hit font and put to rights some of those problems, i certainly am feeling on form so hopefully i'll reap some rewards.

As a second bonus I  got a loyalty card today a free brew after 3 visits this is sure to encourage me down to the depot more often. But the main thing is that font psyche - bring on the ruckus!!!

No comments: