Psyche-meter

Status: 3* needs a kick start especially as now in receipt of proof copies of new guide chapter. Slow start to bouldering season as cold but wet !


Monday, 1 October 2012

Training

So i've been to the depot  a little more than recently and have seen some improvement session on session. I started climbing some of the Wooden hold routes which i believe are grade V4-V6 and have found that i can do most of them, a couple really got me but after working them and returning on a later date managed to send them when fresh. So i started on the red circuit V5-V7. I'm really pleased that i have managed to climb  a lot of these now including some of the supposed harder variants. I'm not sure they are V7 but they are good and some require a nice level of working (not too much that they are impossible but enougth to keep interest). I'm down to the last few on this circuit so i am thinking of stepping it up to the next level reasy for font. I'm pretty chuffed with this red circuit as it has quite a few core stremgth problems where you cut loose and have to hold it together - my weakness and so good to practice.

No comments: