I was due at Jo's birthday do in St Helens but Jim seemed pretty keen to get out on the 3* routes so i agreed to head to Chevin Buttress so he could get on the Waster.
It was a very late start arriving at the crag at 12:30. I had agreed to be back for 2 so time was certainly not on our side, and neither was the mist; It seemed to be hovering at the level of the crag but we were surprised on inspection it was dry. Jim warmed up bouldering and went for a look. With the time constraints and wetness in the cracks, we sacked it and drove back to Leeds. I had a peek at Gronff and thought it looked good, especially if i'm allowed a side -runner.
Saturday, 19 November 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Productive day out! ;-)
Post a Comment