Arriving at the end of the VS bit i felt fresh, moving higher I got some crimps and could not work out what to do, energy drained i slumped onto a cam.
Round 2: same again, Round 3: i try a jam and crimp but have no ooomf left - i fall. My arms and fingers are destroyed fatigued, one last go Round 4 I'm now climbing the VS very inefficiently, get my foot up in the top crack but I'm off again!
AAARGGHH> what do i need to do? I think i know the sequence now but today i had no power in reserve for the top move. Maybe I didn't warm up right but I'm thinking the fingerboard session yesterday may have destroyed me after all i was fingerboarding to failure.. I'm really disappointed my Nemesis is putting up a hell of a fight. If i go fresh will i get it?
Voicing my frustration and beating frensis direct for being so cruel
After 2 hours of belay duty - thank you Johnny we head over to do the Pig Traverse, Johnny climbs it although not feeling the mojo perhaps due to 2 hours of belay duty, i follow but knackered I am, the holds feel awful but just about make it along - worrying seen as i soloed this last year!
All motivation from me is gone, Johnny not feeling much better we head back to the car via the heart shaped slab, John has a play - i feel sick at the thought of putting weight on my arms and opt for photography before making our way back to Leeds.
I'm Sad
Kangaroo wall - checked out home to a nice looking VS and soft E1?
Johnny on a problem on heart shape slab - my arms can only just operate a camera at this point
No comments:
Post a Comment